Contact Us

Fill out the form below for
your free estimate and brochure.

Recovering Airwalls & Room Dividers

There are many factors to be considered when recovering air walls, room dividers, and other moving wall systems?

  • Do the air walls or room dividers have steel or drywall faces?
  • Are there vertical edges and expandable room divider panels that need to be removed and replaced?
  • What is the type of strip for the existing moving wall? Easy, hard, etc?
  • Is there any skim and preparation required?
  • Is rust a factor in the room dividers' panel faces?

Our crews are experienced in assessing these factors and will use the right adhesives to ensure the new covering adheres properly. Room divider panels are usually recovered with panels in their normal position but all moving walls need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Air Wall Replacement

All air wall systems need evaluation to decide what is the best course of action to follow, including recovery or complete replacement of the moving wall system.

  • Option 1: Retrofit new room divider panels to the existing track system
  • Option 2: Retrofit new track to the existing moving wall panel system
  • Option 3: Retrofit both track and panels for the air wall

Once one of the options had been selected, Formation Specialties will recommend the type of product, method of operation (manual or electric), sound ratings, and room divider panel finishes to best suit your needs.

If you have questions about recovering an existing air wall or room divider panels, contact our St. Pete Beach headquarters at 407-257-9246. We are available to come out to your property, anywhere in the eastern U.S., to provide an estimate for your moving wall system. Contact us today to learn more!